- Wood tops of each table is a cross-cut section of an acacia tree mounted on a solid iron base.
- A clear matte finish allows the natural acacia wood tones to show.
- The tables have the same top size, though one is 6 inches taller than the other, allowing them to nest together for storage.
- Large Table Width 12" (31 cm)
- Large Table Depth 12" (31 cm)
- Large Table Height 25.5" (65 cm)
- Medium Table Width 12" (31 cm)
- Medium Table Depth 12" (31 cm)
- Medium Table Height 19" (48 cm)
- Arm Caps: No
- Overall Width: 12.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 25.250 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 12.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 31.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 15.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 14.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 38.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 36.0000 (pound)
- Wood Finish: SPECIAL RESERVE
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 250
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 2.100 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 4.610 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 082100-3
- UPC: 643218755494
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
- Desk Work Surface Depth: 11.000 (inch)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.