- End table of mindi solids and veneers with a structural design that takes its lines from lobster traps of old with generous wood slats tied together with sisal rope.
- The top is comprised of hand-hewn aged planks with aged nail heads along the edge.
- The pedestal is set on an aged iron base.
- The wood is heavily wire brushed along the mindi grain; sanded, then kissed with a brown and tan glaze to give it a sun-bleached patina.
- A final top coat of flat sheen lacquer is added for protection.
- Arm Caps: No
- Overall Width: 22.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 24.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 22.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 21.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 26.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 26.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 29.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 37.0000 (pound)
- Wood Finish: SPECIAL RESERVE
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 250
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 6.860 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 11.340 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 082100-3
- UPC: 643218755401
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.