Settle in for a relaxing evening in lounge seating built for two with the Rio Power Reclining Loveseat. Both people sitting can adjust the recline using a power control in either of the arms, dialing in their ideal level of comfort. With USB charging ports built into the controls, you won t need to worry about getting up to charge devices. Plush divided back cushions keep your neck, back and lower lumbar supported, while inset padded armrests take pressure off your forearms and help you unwind. With our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™, you can enjoy the loveseat s pleasing mix of firmness and flexibility for years to come. Choose from over 250 fabrics options to create a look that s all your own.
- Power controls on both arms effortlessly adjust the recline, keeping you comfortable
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Divided back cushions cradle your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort
- Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.