Relax and keep everything you need for streaming or gaming close at hand with the Rio Power Reclining Loveseat with Console. Using the power controls in either of the arms, you and the person you re sitting with can easily recline. USB charging ports in the controls keep devices powered up and ready when you need them. A center storage console features cup holders and offers plenty of space to organize remotes, magazines and more. Comfort-enhancing design details include plush divided back cushions that cradle your neck, back and lower lumbar. Inset padded armrests take pressure off your forearms, while our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ provides firmness and flexibility. Choose from over 250 fabric options-including high-performance fabrics that are cleanable and durable-to create a look that s all your own.
- Storage console houses snacks, remotes and other personal items
- Two drink holders keep beverages close at hand
- Power controls on both arms effortlessly adjust the recline, keeping you comfortable
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Divided back cushions cradle your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort
- Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.