The 6-inch Memory Foam Mattress by Delta Children features multiple layers of foam that help your child to sleep better and longer. This mattress has a 2-inch layer of comfort memory foam on top a 4-inch supportive base made from high-quality foam. The comfort memory foam on the top conforms to your child s body and offers pressure point relief that helps kids and young adults get the rest that is essential to their overall health and development. A water and stain resistant knit cover helps to keep the mattress clean and blemish free for years to come. To make life even simpler, this mattress is shipped to your doorstep in a small, easy-to-ship box. It s compressed, rolled and vacuum-sealed for your convenience. Allow 24 hours for the mattress to fully expand.
- PERFECT FIT: Works with all bed types, including daybeds, bunk beds or lofts
- EASY TO SHIP & SET UP: Using innovative technology, this premium gel memory foam mattress is compressed and rolled to fit in an easy-to-ship carton. To use, remove the mattress from the packaging, allow 24 hours for the mattress to fully expand
- WATER RESISTANT: Designed especially for kids, this mattress has a water-resistant soft knit cover that helps keep it clean and stain free for years
- LAYERS OF COMFORT: Mattress features a 2-inch layer of memory foam on the top that distributes weight evenly and helps deliver pressure point relief. The extremely supportive 6-inch base is made from high-quality foam that adds strength and durability to the mattress. Together, these layers provide your child with a more dependable, enjoyable sleep experience
- MADE WITH CERTIPUR-US CERTIFIED FOAMS: Safely made for your child without PBDE fire retardants, lead, mercury, formaldehyde, prohibited phthalates and other potentially harmful materials
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
|38.0" (width) x 6.0" (height) x 75.0" (depth)
|16.75" (width) x 44.75" (height) x 16.75" (depth)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.