Ensure baby stays safe and your crib stays in top condition with this Set of Two Fleece Crib Rail Covers/Protectors for Short Rails from Delta Children. Thoughtfully designed with parent and baby in mind, this set of crib wraps protect your baby from accidently ingesting paint while they teethe, as well as prevents damage to your crib from teething marks and drool. Constructed from super-cozy, Sherpa fleece, these covers are soft to the touch and slightly padded, helping keep baby safe from bumps and bruises, too. Their waterproof backing further ensures the crib s protection, creating a barrier that blocks moisture from escaping through to the crib. A must-buy if your crib converts into a big-kid bed, this set will protect your furniture (and your investment!) for years to come. So easy to use, simply wrap around the short side rails of your crib and tie on. Machine washable for easy cleaning. Includes two Rail Covers for the two shorter sides of your crib.
- AVAILABLE COLORS: Grey (026), Ivory (124) and Pink (654)
- ENSURES BABY S SAFETY: These short rail crib wraps prevent baby from teething and chewing on the crib rail Protects baby from ingesting paint particles Includes two rail covers
- PROTECTS CRIB INVESTMENT: These crib wraps protect the crib against damage from teething and drool marks Protects your crib investment and prolongs its life so it can be enjoyed for years to come
- SUPER-SOFT COVER: A super-soft Sherpa fleece construction is cozy for baby Prevents accidents and protects baby from bumps and bruises
- WATERPROOF BACKING: A waterproof backing protects the crib from drool marks, by creating a barrier to block out moisture
- Easy to use: use ties to attach to the short sides of crib
- Machine washable for easy cleaning
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27 (length) by 6 (height)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 0.65
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 7 (width) by 2 (height) by 9.5 (length)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.