The babyGap by Delta Children TrueSleep Sleep Sack is a wearable blanket that gives you peace of mind and helps your baby sleep through the night. Made with GOTS and Oeko-Tex 100 certified 100% organic cotton, it s gentle on your baby s skin and you know there are no harmful chemicals inside. Design details include a two-way zipper that opens from the bottom for easy diaper changes or from the top for easy dressing, adorable babyGap embroidery and pocket detail. The soft and breathable cotton, as well as the sleeveless design helps reduces the risk of overheating to create the optimal sleep environment for your baby. Get the babyGap by Delta Children TrueSleep Sleep Sack for a safer and better night s sleep for you and your baby.
- Made with GOTS and Oeko-Tex 100 certified 100% organic cotton
- Sleep Sack is gentle on your baby s skin and you know there are no harmful chemicals inside
- 100% organic cotton is breathable for optimal airflow, helps reduce the risk of overheating and ensures a comfortable sleep environment
- Sleeveless design helps reduces the risk of overheating
- Sleep sack keeps baby's legs free rather than tightly swaddling their legs, helping prevent hip dysplasia
- Helps create a safe sleeping environment, eliminating the danger of loose blankets
- TOG rating 1 keeps baby comfortable year round
- Two-way zipper that opens from the bottom for easy diaper changes or from the top for easy dressing
- Machine washable Wash before use
- Large fits 6-12 months; 15-24 lbs. or 26-30 inches
|13" (width) x 9.84" (height) x 17.7" (depth)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.