The babyGap by Delta Children TrueSleep Sleep Sack with Built-In Swaddle is a wearable blanket that gives you peace of mind and helps your baby sleep through the night. Made with GOTS and Oeko-Tex 100 certified 100% organic cotton, it s gentle on your baby s skin and you know there are no harmful chemicals inside. Design details include a two-way zipper that opens from the bottom for easy diaper changes or from the top for easy dressing, adorable babyGap embroidery and pocket detail. And best of all, this Sleep Sack can be worn three ways, arms in with the fully removable built-in swaddle, one arm out, or both arms out, to effortlessly adapt to your baby's changing sleep needs. Get the babyGap by Delta Children TrueSleep Sleep Sack with Built-In Swaddle for a safer and better night s sleep for you and your baby.
- Can be worn three ways, arms in with the removable built-in swaddle strap, one arm out, or both arms out
- Adapts to your baby's changing sleep needs
- Snaps on arm opening for easy transition from swaddling to full sleep sack mode
- Made with GOTS and Oeko-Tex 100 certified 100% organic cotton
- Sleep Sack is gentle on your baby s skin and you know there are no harmful chemicals inside
- Sleep sack keeps baby's legs free rather than tightly swaddling their legs, helping prevent hip dysplasia
- Helps create a safe sleeping environment, eliminating the danger of loose blankets; TOG rating 1 keeps baby comfortable year round
- Two-way zipper that opens from the bottom for easy diaper changes or from the top for easy dressing
- Machine washable Wash before use
- Small fits 0-6 months; 8lbs.+ or 19-26 inches
|13" (width) x 9.84" (height) x 17.7" (depth)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.