The SlumberTime Naturally 4-Inch Mini Crib Mattress by Simmons Kids was designed with your baby s health, safety, and comfort in mind. It delivers all the benefits of a full-sized crib mattress in the convenience of a smaller size to fit mini cribs. The fiber core made from recycled bottles delivers a firm yet lightweight sleep space while the naturally blended cotton cover is soft, breathable and waterproof to help prevent mold, mildew and odor. Fits most mini and portable cribs (NOT designed for standard cribs or Pack 'n Plays).
- FITS MINI AND PORTABLE CRIBS: This baby mattress fits most mini cribs and portable cribs; mattress measures 38"L x 24"W x 4"H (NOT designed for standard cribs or Pack 'n Plays) Measure your crib first to ensure a perfect fit
- IDEAL SUPPORT FOR BABY: This baby mattress features a hypoallergenic fiber core made from recycled bottles for firm comfort and support
- Non-toxic construction is free from harmful materials/chemicals
- WATERPROOF DESIGN IS EASY TO CLEAN: Features naturally blended cotton cover with waterproof backing
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- MADE IN USA: This baby mattress is proudly made in Wisconsin with foreign and domestic parts
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Dimensions (in inches): 24 (width) by 4 (height) by 38 (length)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 3.9
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 5.8
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.