The ComforPedic from Beautyrest Cheerful Morn 2-Stage Crib and Toddler Mattress grows with your little one to give them a better night's sleep. Designed with a safe and healthy plant-based soy foam core, this durable two-sided mattress features a firmer side for infants and an additional layer of soy-enhanced foam on the toddler side for comfort and help with pressure point relief. This fabric covered mattress boasts a modern pattern and waterproof backing that makes it easy to clean.
- AT THE CORE: Plant-based soy foam offers comfort and firmness that is just right for infants and toddlers
- 2-SIDED DESIGN: Infant side offers the firmness babies need while the toddler side features an additional layer of soy-enhanced foam that provided extra comfort and helps with pressure point relief
- WATERPROOF: Soft fabric cover provides soothing comfort and features a waterproof backing for easy cleanup
- PERFECT FIT: Square corners help create a snug fit inside the crib Lightweight design makes changing the sheets easy
- EXTREMELY SAFE: Natural Fire Protection Wrap adds a layer of comfort and meets or exceeds all federal flammability standards
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- CertiPUR-US certified: Certified foam products are made without PBDE fire retardants, lead, mercury, formaldehyde, prohibited phthalates and other potentially harmful materials
- MADE IN USA: This baby mattress is proudly made in Wisconsin
- WARRANTY: 35 year limited warranty
|27.5" (width) x 6.0" (height) x 52.0" (depth)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.