Now you can make every day (and night!) ''A snuggly sort of day with this Disney Winnie the Pooh Dual Sided Crib and Toddler Mattress by Delta Children. A healthy choice for your growing baby, the fiber core of this mattress is made from recycled bottles that deliver the ideal firmness level for newborns, infants and toddlers and it is topped with a waterproof vinyl cover that is easy to wipe clean. The super-easy to clean cover features a colorful allover print of everyone s favorite honey-loving bear, Winnie the Pooh. A playful addition to your baby s nursery, this crib and toddler bed mattress delivers sweet as honey style, plus the comfort and support your child needs for a safe, restorative sleep.
- This mattress is GREENGUARD Gold certified, which means it s made of materials with low chemical emissions, helping contribute to healthier environments and indoor air in your home
- Non-toxic construction is free from harmful materials/chemicals
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Firm fiber core made from recycled bottles delivers the ideal firmness level for newborns, infants and toddlers while helping save over 300 bottles from the landfill--great for babies, great for the environment
- This mattress can be flipped to prolong use
- Vinyl cover is waterproof and wipes clean for easy cleanup
- JPMA certified
- 5-year warranty Made in USA
- Size: 27.5 W x 52 D x 5 H (fits standard cribs and toddler beds) Lightweight design makes changing sheets easy Square corners help for secure fit inside the crib or toddler bed
|27.5" (width) x 5" (height) x 52" (depth)
|22.75" (width) x 6.75" (height) x 52.75" (depth)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.