The comfortable and supportive Serta Perfect Sleeper 2-in-1 Deluxe Pillow Top Changing Pad & Portable Changing Mat creates a cozy place for your baby during diaper changes-at home and while on the go! The changing pad s waterproof and hypoallergenic cover with an embossed Serta sheep print is extremely easy to wipe clean. Its deluxe memory foam pillow top is securely attached with hook and loop closures but can be easily removed for on-the-go diaper changes, just roll it up and throw it in your diaper bag! When using at home, the included hardware allows you to easily secure the changing pad to any dresser while a non-skid bottom, contoured sides and a quick-release child safety buckle with fabric pinch guard keep your baby safely in place while changing.
- Use as a standard changing pad on changing table or dresser Removable deluxe memory foam pillow top makes it a portable changing pad to use while you re on the go
- Waterproof and hypoallergenic cover is easy to wipe clean
- Cover features Serta s signature embossed sheep print
- Deluxe memory foam pillow top offers comfort and support
- Contoured sides, non-skid bottom and quick release safety buckle with fabric pinch guard keep your baby securely in place during diaper changes
- JPMA Certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by ASTM
- Size: 32 L x 16 W x 4.5 H Universal size fits most changing tables
- Hardware to securely attach changing pad to your dresser is included
|16.00" (width) x 4.00" (height) x 32.00" (depth)
|16.25" (width) x 4.25" (height) x 32.25" (depth)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.