For the Frozen Fan
Little Frozen fans will love getting tucked into a pretty blue bed that s covered with decals of Anna and Elsa
The bed fits a crib mattress and sits low to the ground which allows kids to get in and out on their own
High sides prevent your child from rolling out of bed while they sleep
Versatile frame can be used as a bed, play enclosure, ball pit, and much more
Complete Your Room
This bed matches other products from the Frozen II Collection so their room can look just like Arendelle
This Disney Frozen II Plastic Sleep and Play Toddler Bed by Delta Children is too cool for words! Featuring three-dimensional accents paired with colorful decals of Anna, Elsa, Kristof and Olaf, this kids toddler bed will have your little one dreaming of Arendelle, night after night. The bed s low mattress height and attached guardrails make it the best option for your child s first big-kid bed, giving them the independence they crave while keeping them safe throughout the night. And that s not all, the bed s versatile plastic frame can also be used as a play enclosure or a ton of other fun things, like a ball pit (play balls not included). Get this toddler bed today and bring home the magic of Frozen!
- RECOMMENDED AGE: 15 months+
- DURABLE PLASTIC DESIGN: Made from durable, molded plastic with built in toddler guardrails to keep your child secure
- FROZEN II GRAPHICS AND DESIGN: This toddler bed features bold decals and graphics of Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf 3D detailing Makes it fun and easy for your little one to transition from crib to toddler bed
- SO MANY USES: The versatile frame of the Sleep and Play Toddler Bed can be used as a bed, play enclosure, ball pit and much more Play balls are not included and are sold separately
- SAFE DESIGN: The mattress is designed to sit low in the bed frame for your child's safety and ease (mattress sold separately)
- JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM
|29.5" (width) x 17.25" (height) x 54.25" (depth)
|17.13" (width) x 5.91" (height) x 29.92" (depth)
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.