Serta s Perfect Sleeper® Crib and Toddler Mattress offers a comfortable and safe sleep environment for Baby. At the core of this mattress state-of-the-art coil innersprings deliver advanced comfort and support that your little one needs as they grow. A waterproof cover prolongs the life of the mattress while also making it extremely easy to clean. Designed by the same brand that s been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, this Serta Perfect Sleeper® baby mattress delivers the same quality craftsmanship as their adult mattresses at an exceptional value.
- AT THE CORE: 120 interlocking coils ensure stable, balanced support; Additional support and comfort provided by ortho-insulated layers for a firm, safe sleeping environment
- CUTTING EDGE: A full perimeter border wire guarantees stable edges
- BLOCKS WETNESS: Vinyl cover is waterproof and is easy to clean
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: This mattress is GREENGUARD Gold certified. GREENGUARD Gold recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- WARRANTY: 35 years limited warranty
- SIZE: Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by < 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 15
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 19
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.