Serta s Perfect Slumber™ Firm Crib & Toddler Mattress will grow with your baby from infancy to toddlerhood. Built to fit both standard size cribs and toddler beds, it features a firm high-density thermo-bonded fiber polyester core for the supportive sleeping surface your baby needs. The labeled infant and toddler sides provide the ideal support and comfort for each age range. The toddler side is outfitted with an additional comfort layer for a deluxe sleeping surface. Finished with square corners to help create a secure fit inside the crib, its lightweight design makes changing the sheets easy. Designed by the same brand that s been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, Serta s crib and toddler mattresses deliver the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail as their adult mattresses.
- Firm high density thermo-bonded polyester fiber core
- Light weight for easy changing
- Labeled infant and toddler sides provide ideal support and comfort for each age range
- Square corners help for secure fit inside crib
- Durable, laminated vinyl cover
- Deluxe support layer on the toddler side provides additional comfort
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Limited 7 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by <6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 12
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by <6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 13
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.