Choose Serta s SleepTrue Sparkling Sky 5-inch Crib and Toddler Mattress for your baby s standard size crib or toddler bed. Its fiber core made from recycled materials offers the long-lasting firmness and durability that s essential to baby s safety and growth, while its lightweight construction makes it incredibly easy for you to change the sheets. Built to ensure a snug fit inside the crib or toddler bed, this baby mattress is finished with square corners, so you can rest easy knowing it s the perfect fit for your baby s bed. Topped with a waterproof vinyl cover, Serta s SleepTrue Sparkling Sky 5-Inch Crib and Toddler Mattress will help keep baby dry and comfortable, night after night, year after year. This SleepTrue Mattress from Serta is GREENGUARD Certified for your child s safety and your peace of mind, it also meets Federal flammability standards and includes a 5 year limited warranty.
- IDEAL FOR BABY: Serta s SleepTrue Sparkling Sky 5-Inch Crib and Toddler Mattress features a fiber core made from recycled materials for firm comfort and support
- WATERPROOF: Durable, laminated vinyl cover is waterproof and easy to clean
- PERFECT FIT: Lightweight for easy changing Square corners help for secure fit inside standard size cribs or toddler beds
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: GREENGUARD Gold Certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- WARRANTY: 5 year limited warranty
- MADE IN USA: This baby mattress is proudly made in Wisconsin
- SIZE: 27.5"W x 52"L x <6"H
|27.5" (width) x 6.5" (height) x 52.5" (depth)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.