Serta s Perfect Slumber Crib and Toddler Mattress is the perfect choice for your baby s first mattress. Built with a firm fiber core made from recycled bottles, it delivers the perfect firmness level for newborns and toddlers while helping save over 300 bottles from the landfill-great for babies and great for the environment! Both sides of this mattress are topped with a vinyl waterproof cover that s hypoallergic, so all you need to do is flip the mattress when it comes time for your baby to move from the crib to a toddler bed. Finished with square corners to help create a secure fit inside a crib or toddler bed, Serta s Perfect Slumber Dual Sided Recycled Fiber Core Crib and Toddler Mattress ensures a safe and comfy sleep for your baby, right from the start.
- Non-toxic construction is free from harmful materials/chemicals; Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Firm fiber core made from recycled bottles delivers the perfect firmness level for newborns and toddlers while helping save over 300 bottles from the landfill-great for babies, great for the environment
- Durable, waterproof vinyl cover is easy to clean and hypoallergic; Both sides of the mattress feature a waterproof cover, so flip the mattress when it comes time for your baby to move to a toddler bed for freshness
- This mattress is GREENGUARD Gold certified, which means it s made of materials with low chemical emissions, helping contribute to healthier environments and indoor air in your home; JPMA certified
- 7-year warranty; Made in USA; Size: 27.5"W x 52"L x 5"H (fits standard cribs and toddler beds); Lightweight design makes changing sheets easy; Square corners help for secure fit inside the crib or toddler bed
|27.50" (width) x 5.00" (height) x 52.00" (depth)
|27.75" (width) x 6.75" (height) x 52.75" (depth)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.