With the Revolve Bassinet Stand by Delta Children you can effortlessly use your Revolve Bassinet for naps or overnight sleep. It provides a safe, elevated sleeping space that can be used as a daily bedside sleeper or for travel with its compact, flat fold. For your convenience, this Bassinet Stand features a large storage basket to keep all your baby s essentials within reach. For your baby s safety, only allow your child to sleep overnight in your Revolve Bassinet when it s securely attached to the Revolve Bassinet Stand.
- FITS DELTA REVOLVE BASSINET: Stand provides a secure elevated fixture for your Revolve Bassinet For your baby s safety, only allow your child to sleep overnight in your Revolve Bassinet when it s securely attached to the Revolve Bassinet Stand
- EASY TO USE: Allows you to seamlessly transition your child from stroller to home
- TONS OF STORAGE: Bassinet Stand features built in storage basket to keep baby s essentials within reach
- SIZE/WEIGHT: Assembled dimensions: 31 L x 18.5 W x 32 H Product weight: 6.7 lbs. Easy open and close design with compact fold is ideal for storage or travel
- RECOMMENDED USE: The Delta Children Revolve Bassinet Stand can be used from birth until your infant begins to push up on their hands and knees or when they reach 20lbs, whichever comes first
|18.5" (width) x 32" (height) x 31" (depth)
|21.25" (width) x 5.25" (height) x 36" (depth)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.