The cozy Revolve Bassinet by Delta Children easily attaches to the Revolve Stroller and Bassinet Stand (both sold separately). Allowing your baby to lie completely flat, it s perfect for on-the-go naps with its comfy foam mattress pad, full coverage canopy, included UPF 30+ sunshade attachment that blocks out all light and zippered foot cover to protect your newborn from the sun or cold weather. And when you re done strolling, pair the Revolve Bassinet with the coordinating Bassinet Stand (A1950-2333) for overnight sleep while at home or away. The bassinet is topped with a luxe leather wrapped carry handle that makes it easy to attach and detach. Get it today and be prepared for your new arrival with a bassinet that attaches directly to your Revolve Stroller or Bassinet Stand.
- COMPATIBLE WITH: The Revolve Bassient is compatible with both the Delta Children Revolve Stroller (11898) and Bassinet Stand (A1950-2333) Holds up to 20 lbs. For ages 0-5 months, or until infant can push up on hands and knees, whichever comes first
- ADDED PROTECTION: Bassinet features waterproof mattress pad, extendable canopy, zippered foot cover to protect from the sun or cold weather, plus an included sunshade attachment with UPF 30+ that completely blocks out light
- OVERNIGHT SLEEP SOLUTION: Ideal for overnight sleeping, this bassinet allows your baby to lie completely flat Only use carriage overnight when paired with the Bassinet Stand (sold separately)
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Reversible design allows parent-facing or forward-facing use while strolling
- LUXE ACCENTS: Leather wrapped carry handle makes it easy to attach and detach
- SIZE: 30 L x 18 W x 13 H (with canopy folded down)
|7.28" (width) x 31.69" (height) x 19.29" (depth)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.