Kids love themed bedroom sets-and this Minnie Mouse 2-Piece Toddler Bedroom Set by Delta Children is the best there is! This colorful bedroom set with Minnie Mouse graphics includes all the pieces you need to create the room of their dreams, like a Plastic Toddler Bed and Deluxe Toy Box. The Plastic Toddler Bed features a low mattress height and attached guardrails that make it the best option for your child s first big-kid bed, giving them the independence they crave while keeping them safe throughout the night. The Deluxe Toy Box features rounded corners, smooth edges and a slow-closing lid for your little one's safety. Get the Minnie Mouse 2-Piece Toddler Bedroom Set by Delta Children today!
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: This 2-piece set includes a plastic toddler bed and deluxe toy box
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The toy box in this set meets the most stringent chemical emissions standards to create a healthier home for your child. Tested for more than 10,000 chemicals and VOCs, this toy box contributes to cleaner indoor air
- FOR MINNIE MOUSE FANS: Bed and Toy Box feature colorful Minnie Mouse graphics your little one will love
- SAFE OPTION: Bed is JPMA certified Bed features two attached guardrails with low to the ground design, at ideal kid-sized height Toy Box features slow-closing lid with safety hinge and rounded corners
- SIZE: Assembled dimensions: Toddler Bed: 53.94" L x 29.13" W x 26.18" H; Deluxe Toy Box: 23.5 W x 14.25 D x 20.5 H Recommended for toddlers and kids ages 15 months+
|0" (width) x 0" (height) x 0" (depth)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.