Adjustable Mattress Height
Three-position adjustable mattress support accommodates your growing baby. Start with the highest setting and lower as baby grows
Make the most of your baby s nursery with the Royal Convertible Crib N Changer from Delta Children! An exceptional value, the design of this crib and changing table combo gives you two pieces of nursery furniture for the price of one. The crib features a slightly arched headboard, airy slates and an adjustable height mattress support that allows you to lower the mattress as your baby grows-plus it converts into a toddler bed, daybed and full size bed when your child is ready. (Daybed Rail is included; Toddler Guardrail and Full Size Metal Bed Frame sold separately). The attached changing table offers a convenient space to safely dress and change your baby-and with two drawers and open cubby spaces, there s tons of storage space for all your little one s toiletries.
- This crib is GREENGUARD Gold Certified, meaning it meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards
- Adjustable height mattress support with 3 convenient positions to grow with your baby
- Uses a standard size crib mattress (sold separately)
- Attached changing station offering two permanent open shelves for extra storage, two drawers and a changing area (changing pad included)
- Water-resistant changing pad (27 by 15.75 by 1 - in inches) with safety strap included
- JPMA Certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM. Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards.
- Easy to assemble
|71.75" (width) x 41.25" (height) x 31.50" (depth)
|8.00" (width) x 35.00" (height) x 58.00" (depth)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.