All the wagon s soft fabric made from recycled water bottles. Plastic drinking bottles are sorted, cleaned and shredded into flakes that become the yarn the seat fabric is made from
The babyGap Deluxe Explorer Wagon comfortably fits 2 children. This convenient wagon is perfect for indoor or outdoor activities
Easy to Drive
Large, 8-inch wheels made from puncture-proof EVA airless foam make rough terrain or sandy beaches a breeze for this wagon. Swivel front wheels with brakes allow you to effortlessly turn and pivot
Durable, weather-resistant fabric makes this wagon suitable for any outdoor occasion. The removable UV blocking canopy, solid and mesh roll-down shades offer privacy and protects kids from the sun or rain, making it perfect for any kind of indoor or outdoor activity
Tons of Storage
Removable center console with 2 cup holders and storage pocket allows kids to share snacks, toys and drinks. Additional outside pockets and parent cup holder provides extra storage
Heavy-duty, rust-resistant steel frame ensures long-lasting use while the compact fold makes transport and storage easy
Adjustable Push/Pull Handles
The push/pull handlebars feature several height positions
Introducing the babyGap Deluxe Explorer Wagon: The most responsibly made wagon. Designed for the future in every possible way, all the soft fabric is made from recycled water bottles. Plastic drinking bottles are sorted, cleaned and shredded into flakes that become the yarn the seat fabric is made from. A great choice for your child and the planet, this versatile wagon features two cushioned seats with three-point safety harnesses for security while the removable center console with two cup holders and storage pocket allows kids to share snacks, toys and drinks. Two additional cup holders for parents and side pockets ensure you can bring everything you need along for the adventure. The removable, UV blocking canopy and roll-down shades offer privacy and protection from the sun or rain. Easy to drive, it features swivel front wheels that allow you to effortlessly turn and pivot, as well as push and pull leatherette handles with adjustable heights. The wagon s compact fold makes it easy to store or transport. And when your children outgrow the need for a wagon, use it to haul your own gear at the farmers market, while gardening or the grocery store. Holds up to 110 lbs. (55 lbs. per seat). Weighs 38 lbs. Recommended for ages 9 months up to 55 lbs.
- Fits 2 kids Holds up to 110 lbs. (55 lbs. per seat) For ages 9 months+ (must be able to sit up unassisted)
- Airless puncture-proof 8-inch wheels Swivel front wheels and step brakes on each wheel ensure easy turns/pivots
- All the wagon s soft fabric made from recycled water bottles Plastic drinking bottles are sorted, cleaned and shredded into flakes that become the yarn the seat fabric is made from
- babyGap logos and iconic Brannan Bear create an elevated look
- Removable UV blocking canopy, solid and mesh roll-down shades offer privacy/protect kids from the sun/rain Durable rust-resistant steel frame Leatherette handles
- Removable center console has 2 cup holders and storage pocket Outside pockets and parent cup holder provides additional storage
- Assembled dimensions: 24 W x 51.2"D x 46"H
- Folded dimensions: 12.6 W x 16.9"D x 31.5"H
- Weighs 38 lbs.
- Stroller certified and thoroughly tested Features 2 cushioned seats with 3-point safety harnesses
- The push/pull handlebars feature several height positions
|24.8" (width) x 42.13" (height) x 40.94" (depth)
|11.22" (width) x 34.57" (height) x 14.76" (depth)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.