Rustic craftsmanship brings warmth and character to the Paloma 4-in-1 Convertible Baby Crib by Simmons Kids. Gorgeously made from strong and sturdy pine, this crib features a hand-distressed, soft texture finish that makes each piece one of a kind. Impressive details such as crown molding, intricate trim and a full panel headboard add to its charming style. Built to the highest safety standards, the Paloma 4-in-1 Crib is JPMA certified, so you can be comfortably secure in the selection of baby's crib. For additional convenience, this versatile crib features a three-position mattress height adjustment that allows you to lower the mattress as your baby grows, plus it converts into a toddler bed, daybed and full size bed when your child is ready. Pair it with the Paloma 4 Drawer Dresser with Changing Top (sold separately) to complete your nursery. Due to varying wood grains and variations in the hand-applied finish, product might appear slightly different than those shown on site.
- This crib is GREENGUARD Gold Certified, meaning it meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards
- This crib is JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM We know chemicals have no place in your nursery, so we use a non-toxic multi-step painting process that is lead and phthalate safe
- Converts from a crib to a toddler bed, daybed and full size bed with headboard & footboard (Daybed/Toddler Guardrail Kit #328725 and Full Size Bed Rails #0050 sold separately)
- The 3 -position mattress height adjustment on this crib allows you to lower the mattress as your baby begins to sit or stand
- Made of sustainable New Zealand pine wood and TSCA compliant engineered wood
- Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
|57" (width) x 47.5" (height) x 31.5" (depth)
|5.75" (width) x 43.75" (height) x 60.5" (depth)
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.